My Learning Goals for Term 3

What?


I have been identifying my literacy goals for the start of term 3.
My reading teacher is Mrs Marsh.
My writing teacher is Mrs Marsh.


So What?


My handwriting goals are to flick and link letters neatly and I am still learning to use cursive.


My spelling goal is vocabulary development.


My writing goal is to identify the structure and features of a moment in time/descriptive writing, and to plan our moment in time using our senses.


My reading goal is to understand what the author has written in a paragraph to help us make a sensible prediction on what will happen in the next paragraph.

Now What?


My blog goals are:
To proofread and edit my blog post before publishing.
To use a variety of ways to show my learning (text, photos/images, video).
To do a ‘Can Do’ blog about an achievement, some other learning or something i am proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment